Getting Started with Carta
Welcome to Carta!
Carta is the online application management system for the Center for Global Learning! You may be directed to use this site if you are:
- Searching for or wishing to applying to a faculty-led or independent study abroad program
- Applying for a study abroad award through the Center for Global Learning
- A faculty or staff member serving on an application review committee
- A faculty or staff member facilitating a faculty-led program
|First-time ASC Applicant Login
- If you are applying to or registering for a program for the first time, you should start by searching for a program.
- After locating the program you wish to apply to, click on the "Apply Now" button (or “Request Info” button) located on the program description page.
- If you wish to speak to an advisor about your options and start the advising process, you should click on the “Start an Advising Application” link on the left-hand navigation menu.
- To log in, you must use your normal ASC credentials (ASC user name and password). Do not use your full email address.
|Returning ASC Applicant Login
- If you have already started an application, you may save your work and return to it later by clicking "Login" in the top right corner of your screen.
- To log in, use your normal ASC credentials (ASC user name and password). Do not use your full email address.
|Faculty, Staff, or Non-Applicant Login
- If you have been assigned a non-applicant role (such as an administrator, reviewer or recommender), you will receive an email message notifying you of your role and the login procedure.
- Click on the link contained in that email when you first attempt to login and follow the instructions given in the email.
- Use your normal ASC credentials (ASC user name and password). Do not use your full email address.
- On subsequent visits to the site, you may click the "Login" link in the top right corner of the Carta home page.